Does This Sound Like You?
Have you ever wanted to start your own daily gratitude practice but had difficulties establishing the habit?
What if you dared to love
Your life as it is right now?
Not when you have four more zeros in your bank account.
Not when you’ve dropped twenty pounds,
have moved to your dream home,
or have met the love of your life.
How would your life respond
if you deliberately focused on gratitude?
What would shift?
I’ll give you a hint: it’s going to be gooooooood!
- Creating a daily gratitude ritual so that you have a peaceful mind and a buoyant heart.
- Developing greater presence in your day so that you are able to savour the little things.
- Becoming open-hearted enough so that you can deeply accept compliments without feeling uncomfortable or self-conscious.
- Shifting your focus so that you create more balance in your moods and feel empowered!
- Taming your racing mind so that you experience more tranquility and tap into your inner guidance.
- Meeting yourself with kindness and compassion so that you begin to love yourself, your body and your life!
Now Imagine Combining That With…
- being a part of an uplifting community and experiencing a deep sense of belonging!
- having the continuous support so that you are inspired to maintain your gratitude practice long term AND maximize the profound benefits!
- Being able to bounce questions off of me, pick my brain and receive guidance derived from more than seven years of tending to my own Grateful Jar!
That’s a powerful combination!
WHAT IS A GRATEFUL JAR?
Touted as one of the most powerful, yet amazingly simple practices, the Grateful Jar is a daily practice of writing down what you are grateful for and depositing your notes into your jar. At the end of the year, you empty the jar, revisit the notes and bask in a year of wonder and abundance.
How The Grateful Jar Collective Flows…
You will receive a daily email serving as a gentle reminder to shift into appreciation for just a couple of minutes. Plus, I’ll be sharing an actual note from one of my own “gratefulls” from the last three years.
You’ll receive an exclusive invitation to join me and The Grateful Jar Collective LIVE every second week for our Soulful Sunday Sessions!
- Establish when and how you will connect with daily gratitude, then explore reminders & reinforcements for you to quickly gain traction.
- Learn the scientifically proven method to AMPLIFY the benefits of your new gratitude practice.
- Discover the four simple words that anchor this into your subconscious
- Discover the game-changing awareness of what emotion frequently camouflages as gratitude!
- Learn the #1 gratitude pitfall (because who would have thought there could be one) and be empowered to navigate around it!
- Understand what it really means to “raise your vibration” and learn practical techniques to do so!
- Understand the prepetual upward cycle of gratitude.
- Broaden your experiences and explore the never-ending potential of where to discover gratitude
- Learn specific strategies to breathe life and soul into your gratitudes, increase the flow of seratonin and other feel good hormones
- Practical, easy techniques to transform your Grateful Jar into an act of devotion.
- Recognize the collective experience of imposing perfection on ourselves, and breaking through what I refer to as, “certification validation”.
- Be inspired to meet your day with increased awareness and reverence!
- Be encouraged to meet your emotions as messengers and lean into what they are telling you.
- Empower yourself to experience your feelings without disconnecting or trying to shift out of it.
- Discover how to navigate emotions without energetically amplifying them!
- Powerfully reflect on your progress thus far so you deeply anchor your practice!
- Recognize yourself as a sovereign being so that your emotions aren’t being dictated by circumstances or experiences.
- Understand how to navigate your gratitude practice during inevitable times of darkness or despair.
- Declare yourself co-creator of your life; identify and harness your greatest power!
- Practice discernment so you don’t leak energy through your reactions.
- Begin softening your resistence to moments of contrast!
- Explore what brings you joy and start claiming windows of time to cultivate happiness!
- Begin fine tuning your days to create more ease and relaxation.
- Reprioritize yourself and reclaim your freedom of choice!
- Understand how you naturally become a beacon of possibility by maintaining a Grateful Jar.
- Learn how to tend and nurture your emotional, physical and mental energy fields to reach self-mastery.
- Learn the #1 manifestation backfire! Be inspired to playfully connect with your desires and invite them into your experience
Scientifically Proven Benefits!
- to enhance psychological resiliency so you can handle daily life events with more ease!
- to activate your parasympathetic nervous system, increase the flow of feel-good hormones and decrease anxiety/depression!
- to lower blood pressure and reduce stress, helping you avoid burnout!
- to reduce materialism so you become more content with what you already have!
- to lessen inflammation and improve physical healing on a cellular level thereby reducing physical aches/pains and experience more energy!
- to improve the quality and duration of your sleep so you wake up feeling grounded and ready for your day!
Now, You May Be Thinking…
“I’m already pretty grateful”
Did you know that it’s been scientifically proven that writing down what you’re grateful for has a far greater impact than thinking or talking about it?
You’ll be encouraged to cultivate gratitude for specific events from your day rather than practicing broad general statements of appreciation.
As a result you’ll navigate your day with more presence and mindfulness.
Not only will you be surprised at the difference this powerfully simple act makes, your gratitude practice will be taken to entirely new depths!
You’ve tried a daily gratitude practice in the past, but it felt forced and superficial.
Or Maybe You’re Thinking…
“I’m not a fan of sharing in online community”
Hey, as a hugely-sensitive introvert, I completely understand!
Yet believe me when I say an extra level of magic happens within the community.
As a trained wellness coach and brilliant group facilitator/guide (someone else’s words, not mine) I help create a nest of compassion and empathy where you’ll be met and accepted, exactly where you are, yet gently invited to begin seeing your life from a new perspective.
Daily gratuities written and placed in a jar might be something you’ve heard of
but how many people actually commit to doing it
or maintain the practice long-term?
Soulful guidance and encouragement
combined with daily inspiration,
and simple, proven techniques
will help you anchor this practice!
Our virtual community allows for sharing a-ha moments and revelations
A very unique momentum quickly builds and you’ll begin noticing benefits sooner than you’d think!
Why Take My Word For It?
It all began for me back in 2015 when I wondered how my life would change if I devoted a year to focusing on what I had to be grateful for… no matter what happened.
Having played around with with gratitude journaling for nearly two decades (I tend to learn my lessons the hard way) I had just enough first-hand experience to know it worked, but hadn’t connected the dots to really devote myself to the practice.
I know what it’s like to live a seemingly flat-lined existence of obligation, sleepwalking through life, with everyone else’s needs and interests ahead of my own.
I know what it’s like to walk away with nothing other than two small children holding each hand and re-building a life from scratch.
You Will Receive
THE GRATEFUL JAR COURSE
9 Weekly Modules
A Gentle Reminder to Pause
A pause is going to look different to you every day. Embrace flexibility and claim the opportunity- however it presents that day! Plus, I’ll be sharing an actual note from one of my own “gratefulls” from the last three years helping you expand the possibilities of where to find gratitude.
LIVE SESSIONS AND COACHING
Live, Intimate, Bi-weekly Soulful Sunday Sessions
The Grateful Jar Collective
Our Next Soulful Sunday Session
Is June 12!
We’d Love It If You Were Part Of It!
How Much Time Is Required?
5 – 10 minutes per day writing your gratitude out longhand.
How long are the recorded modules?
The nine modules (released once every seven days for the first 9 weeks) last anywhere from 10 – 15 minutes.
I’m an introvert and I’m nervous about the online community.
When are the live calls?
We connect via Zoom every second Sunday at 10:30am (Pacific) for sixty minutes. If you aren’t able to make it, these calls are recorded and replays sent out. Plus, if you have a question, email it to me in advance and I’ll make sure it gets answered for you to catch on the replay.
How long are the live calls?
Our Soulful Sunday Sessions are sixty minutes.
Are the live calls recorded?
Absolutely, and the replay is sent out that same afternoon!
Will I have direct access to Krystin?
YES! You will have direct access to Krystin during the live calls every second Sunday. If you have a confidential question, you can reach out to Krystin directly via e-mail.
Am I able to have one-on-one time with Krystin?
Picture Yourself This December
Emptying your Grateful Jar
unfolding all the notes and basking
in a year’s worth of wonder and abundance!
Heck yes, I am in!!